C A R G A N D O...
La Cancion del dia: Climax - Precious And Few ... : Salvemos a mi pueblo

28 de marzo de 2009

La Cancion del dia: Climax - Precious And Few ...

"PRECIOSOS Y ESCASOS SON LOS MOMENTOS QUE PODEMOS COMPARTIR...."


Precious And Few
Climax

powered by Leo's Lyric Database

Precious and few are the moments we too can share.
Quiet and blue, like the sky, I'm hung over you.
And if I can't find my way back home, it just wouldn't be fair
Cause precious and few are the moments we two can share.

Baby, it's you on my mind, our love is so rare.
Being with you is a feeling I just can't compare,
And if I can't hold you in my arms, it just wouldn't be fair
Cause precious and few are the moments we two can share.

Descargar mp3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Puede escribir aqui su opinion sobre este tópico... Gracias por visitarnos.